Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hannah is Eleven

This birthday girl is growing so fast. I say that every time and every time, it's true. Hannah is eleven. She is going into middle school this year. MIDDLE SCHOOL. Soon I will be writing that she is going into high school. I refuse to believe this. I love this girl and her personality is so fun and larger than life.


She is super girly and being a "tween" is in that stage where she doesn't really want to play with toys, but not yet a teenager. She loves Lego Friends and can sit for hours building them. She also won Malad's Got Talent this year and bought herself a Samsung Tablet. 




Hannah loves putting on makeup and doing her nails. She absolutely loves Bath and Body Works. She takes after her mom on that one. It's fun when she reads book that I love so we can talk about them. 



That photo above captures her "Oh yeah? I know everything" attitude. 


She also has discovered her love for baking. Cupcakes especially. She watches Cake Boss on Netflix and has started decorating cakes and making cupcakes. She decorated her birthday cake and picked out stuff to make more cupcakes.


We love you, Jo!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: