Thursday, August 15, 2013

Catch-Up with Isaac

I have become such a slacker on here! Between my other blog and family life, it's fallen to the back burner. I love going thru and reading old posts so I need to do better. Here's what's been happening...

Emma loves playing with Isaac. She recently gave him a check-up.



He has started eating rice cereal and other baby food. His first time he opened his mouth and leaned right in for the spoon. He knew what to do and loved it. No funny faces from this guy.



Bath time continues to be one of his favorite things to do.


I have swaddled all my babies for sleeping because they sleep better when their hands are tucked in so they can't wake themselves up. Isaac has started to rebel. But then he wakes himself up by touching his face or pulling his binky out. Darned if I swaddle him, darned if I don't. So I start out by swaddling and if he fights it, I unwrap him.


 But he loves his blankie.




The kids are going back to school on Monday so it's just gonna be the 2 of us.


He has 2 cousins right at his age. Casey and Michelle's little guy Cayson is 10 days older. Matt and Brittnie's baby girl Azlyn is a month younger.



Isaac is the happiest baby you'll ever see. I can't believe he is 6 months old tomorrow! I constantly am amazed at my blessings. 

That's all for now. Check out my instagram for more pics.


No comments: