Sunday, June 17, 2012

Emma turns 4!

Four whole years.
This little pixie stick has brightened our lives for 4 whole years.


 She is always singing {whether it's a Justin Bieber song, The Band Perry, or Taylor Swift} a song and putting on her red lipstick. She constantly wants to "snuggle", especially at bedtime. She calls her mom "my lil darlin" and gives awesome hugs and kisses. She loves loves loves a boy named Justin Bieber. She watches his movie "Never Say Never" on Netflix at least 3 or 4 times a week. It used to be more but we got her weened down.
I took her out to take her birthday pics and here's just a few of what I shot...





I just let her be herself and she did the rest. I literally just clicked away on the camera while she did her thing.


See her blue hair? She also has a green one that you can kind of see in the photo below. She had pink in last year so it has sort of become a birthday tradition. She loves them.

 The photo above is a fave of ours and the one we are hanging on the wall.


Oh how she loves her blankie...


Happy Birthday Emma Rae!
I hope you always enjoy life in the blissful and carefree way that you do now.
Love and kisses from Daddy, Mommy, Hannah & Preston.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Her pictures look awesome. My girls love that Pinkalicious book!