Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Isaac's First Birthday!

My baby is one. My very last baby is one. Isaac has entered a new stage. No longer technically a "baby", but technically considered a toddler. Boo... I still say he's a baby. He is. All my kids are my babies. I am blessed to have them all in my life. Isaac is the first of my babies to come into the world on his own. He was ready and said, "Let's do this!" My other three had to be induced. But with Isaac, I started contractions on my own and Lance didn't think they would amount to anything. But once they were every 5 minutes for about 2 hours, we called the hospital to tell them we wanted to come in. Since we are over an hour away from the hospital, I wasn't waiting around for the contractions to get closer. They admitted me and I had to walk the halls in the hospital to get things moving faster. I just wanted to sleep. It was after midnight and I had no interest in walking around and around the labor and delivery floor. But I did, because I wanted my baby to get here quick. We didn't know if we were having a boy or girl until Isaac was born. I loved that. We did it with Emma, too, and I recommend it to anyone. We already had a girl and a boy so we were ready for either the next times.


And we got our Isaac on February 16th 2013. After I had been awake over 24 hours. I went to the hospital about 11 pm on the 15th and he was born at 10 am on the 16th. He has been such a fun baby.










We love you, Isaac! We thank our Heavenly Father everyday that He sent you to us. We love the happy. sweet boy that you are. Happy Birthday from Dad, Mom, Hannah, Preston and Emma!

No comments: