Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween Parte Dos

On the actual day of Halloween, we were busy. Or Emma and I were.

We went to see Hannah and the cousins in Malad in the elementary parade. Pretty darn cute.




Hannah the Movie Star


Then we headed back out to Stone for Preston's party.



Soldier Boy

They played games, listened to a story and did crafts. I had to share this picture of baby Shrek. Isn't he cute?


Later we had dinner of Freschetta Pizza (Lance was gone) and then the kids watched Goosebumps before going to a few houses around here. I don't take them to those who were at the Trunk or Treat since that is pretty greedy to me. But we go to those who want to see the kids to give them a little special treat. Then it's back home to bed.

They have fun so I'm happy.



No comments: