Monday, October 31, 2011

The Creepiest Halloween Yet...

Where did my sweet children go?


Seriously. The two zombies freaked me out all night. 
It doesn't take much to scare me. 
Simply turning around and seeing someone that I wasn't expecting to be there, well that's enough to get a scream or punch to your gut out of me. So imagine these faces on top of that. 

We had our church party on Saturday night. Everyone brought a pot of soup to share and there were games for the kids followed by Trunk-or-Treating outside. The best goodies get handed out since there's only 25ish kids in the ward. 
We call it good after that since pretty much everyone in our area comes to the party. No trick or treaters go out on Halloween, which frees us up to enjoy a quiet scary movie night at home or go into Malad with the cousins to trick or treat.




I love these gonna-eat-Emma pictures. They look like they are straight out of an old zombie movie.


Look at Hannah's face! See? Creepy. And Preston has never looked so evil.

Happy Halloween!


No comments: